Wilsden is a Yorkshire Pennine Village, between Bradford and Keighley, about 5 miles from Haworth and 8 from Ilkley moor.
Wilsden Gardening Association WGA was founded in 1976 and serves the people of Wilsden, Bradford and surrounding villages.
We are always looking for new members.
Wilsden Spring Fair will be held on Sunday 12 May 2019 at 2pm at the Village Hall - all welcome. Stalls, plant sales, brass band and tea and cake available.
Why don't you consider becoming a member of the association? A bargain at £5 a year. This gives you access to discounted items sold through the hut behind St Matthew's church each Sunday.
The Aims of the Association
1. To promote the interest of all members in their gardening activities and to take joint action for the benefit of members.
2. To conduct negotiations with the local authority and private landlords for the use of gardening land.
3. To take action to protect allotment holders against damage, trespass and theft.
4. To obtain and supply seeds, fertilisers, tools and other horticultural equipment on behalf of members.
5. To arrange lectures, filmshows, demonstrations, competitions and other social events.
6. To co-operate with other gardening associations in matters of mutual interest.
7. To foster pride in the village.