Wilsden is a Yorkshire Pennine Village, between Bradford and Keighley, about 5 miles from Haworth and 8 from Ilkley moor.
Wilsden Gardening Association WGA was founded in 1976 and serves the people of Wilsden, Bradford and surrounding villages.
We are always looking for new members.
Wilsden Show was held on Sunday 22 September 2019. It was a very successful show and a full report can be found in the events and news. Thanks to everybody who turned out to support the event to make it such a success.
The Aims of the Association
1. To promote the interest of all members in their gardening activities and to take joint action for the benefit of members.
2. To conduct negotiations with the local authority and private landlords for the use of gardening land.
3. To take action to protect allotment holders against damage, trespass and theft.
4. To obtain and supply seeds, fertilisers, tools and other horticultural equipment on behalf of members.
5. To arrange lectures, filmshows, demonstrations, competitions and other social events.
6. To co-operate with other gardening associations in matters of mutual interest.
7. To foster pride in the village.